My name’s Sonia Gastaldi.
I was born in Vicenza in 1970, where I live.
I love to travel, read and study, the essential ingredients for a healthy culture. I love theater, photography and music.
- Natalia Ginzsburg (writer)
- Ernest Hemingway (writer)
- The Sound of Music (film)
- Mutant Message Down Under (book)
- Inno alla gioia di Beethoven (music)
- Hawaii (the most beautiful journey)
I like to be in company, listen to people and share what I have and know.
I believe in the value of the “word“, I know its power and I am constantly looking for valuable words to innovate.
You change your words, you change your life and businesses. I have been working in computer science for over 20 years, I have a degree in sociology and one in publishing and journalism.
In companies where I work, I design and implement “new ways of doing” – innovation – with IT, with dedicated processes and with narration.